With an aim toward diversity in background, practice, and geography, the RJCO Coordinating Committee is comprised of RJCO members nominated and voted for by membership to:
- administer RJCO operations and logistics, including providing oversight of the Executive Committee;
- coordinate and execute the strategic plan;
- act as convener and facilitator for the mobilization and engagement of Coalition Members;
- provide a unified voice at the state level that reflects the wishes of the Coalition Members; and,
- make decisions and take actions that reflect the wishes of Coalition Membership.
To learn more about the makeup of the current Coordinating Committee, click here.
To review the Coordinating Committee Meeting Minutes, click here.