With an aim toward diversity in background, practice, and geography, the RJCO Coordinating Committee is comprised of RJCO members nominated and voted for by membership to:
- administer RJCO operations and logistics, including providing oversight of the Executive Committee;
- coordinate and execute the strategic plan;
- act as convener and facilitator for the mobilization and engagement of Coalition Members;
- provide a unified voice at the state level that reflects the wishes of the Coalition Members; and,
- make decisions and take actions that reflect the wishes of Coalition Membership.
To review past Coordinating Committee Meeting Minutes, click here.